Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 3- hardware and piracy

This week in we learned about hardware and piracy. With my plans of creating a temperature sensitive window with a touch screen interface, hardware would be a very crucial aspect for it's success. Piracy is also another crucial factor for the success of my idea.With a very successful entrepreneurial idea there are many people out there who want to steal this idea and benefit from it.
Hardware is very important when it comes down too the success of my entrepreneurial idea. My windows are completely computerized, so that means I will definitely have some hardware in it's makeup. A motherboard is going to be necessary to process all of my touch screen functions with the help of the motherboard's transistors. I would also need a sound card so I can have sounds whenever someone presses on the window. A memory card would also be necessary to remember the settings that the owner of the window may want to remember.
Piracy is also an issue to worry about with my idea. My windows are computerized so that means data would be saved on the memory card. Let's say someone isnt satisfied with their window and decides to have it removed. Some of the data that was stored on the windows options menu will still be there even though the memory may have been formated. To ensure that memory is gone my company would use the DoD 5220.22M method of destroy, pulverize, shread, disintergrate, incinerate, shread, or melt. This way the memory that may be stored on the window would completely be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment