Sunday, September 18, 2011

week 2- privacy and microsoft excel and how they could help

       This week in class we learned about privacy when it comes to social networking and how to use Microsoft excel at a beginner level. I feel like these two classes taught me a lot and they can be useful with my new idea of temperature responsive touchscreen windows. I feel that these two topics are very important and can be extremely beneficial to the success of my entrepreneurial idea.
       Privacy is very important when it comes to the protection of my ideas, as well as the protection of information that may be exposed with the use of social networking. Social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, and linkedin are powerful tools that are very useful when it comes to advertiseing. However, if I am gonna put out information regarding my idea it is very important that I put a passcode to lock up very valuable information that strangers could get their hands on. I would only make it so I can share information with my friends, I also have to be careful with who I interact with on these sites because some people could be information hijackers.
      Excel is another important tool that can be helpful when it comes to developing my ideas for a final product. Excel is a powerful tool that I could use when it comes to adding up the number of products that I sell in the future. Excel would also be able to keep an average of how much products I sell in a week. Also when it comes to paying my employees who make my product excel can be used to keep track of how much I am paying each of my employees by adding up their pay rolls individually. I could also keep track of their hours that they work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment